We have a line of products for animal feed.
- This product finds application in the production of food supplements for monogastric animals. It is especially indicated in the formulation of food for the development and fattening of birds, pigs and guinea pigs.
Dan Energin is a by-pass fat that is insoluble in the rumen, but soluble in the abomasum that:
- It allows meeting the energy needs of ruminants with a lower dry matter content.
- With a minimum of 300g of Dan Energin per cow per day, an increase in milk production between 10% and 14% is obtained.
- It allows the incorporation of a higher level of fiber in the ration, which helps to prevent rumen digestive disorders.
- It presents a high digestibility due to its fatty acid profile.
- It is very stable against oxidation.
- Provides an appreciable better body condition and coat shine.